Hankook Dynapro HP2
The Hankook Dynapro HP2 is a high performance all season tire manufactured for SUVs. The tire has excellent all weather traction and it has excellent hydroplaning resistance. the tread design and the internal structure work together to upgrade the steering responsiveness. The silencer sipes located on the tire’s shoulders lower the road noise by canceling out the soundwaves. The internal structure also improves the tire’s durability by maintaining the optimal tire shape. The Dynapro HP2 decreases its rolling resistance with the silica-based tire compoundand with it the vehicle’s fuel usage and CO2 emissions.
- All Season Tire – The silica based tire compound increases the dry, wet and winter weather traction and road gripping ability.
- Hydroplaning Resistance – The four circumferential grooves and aqua slant sipes prevent hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush.
- Steering Responsiveness – The stiff center ribs, the aqua slant grooves and the tire’s internal structure boost the steering responsiveness.
- Quiet Tire – The silencer sipes located on the tire’s shoulder lowers the road noise by cancelling the soundwaves out.
- Durability – The high speed durability is enhanced with the jointless full cover reinforced belt of the tire’s internal structure.
- Fuel Efficient – The silica compound lowers the rolling resistance and with it the vehicle’s CO2 emissions and fuel usage.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Treadlife: 65,000 miles
Season: All Season
Performance: High Performance
Car Type: Passenger
Load Range: SL